Thursday, October 27, 2016

Throw away vote? I won’t bear the responsibility for your error if you vote for Hillary/Trump.

Some people are trying to play with our minds and force us to vote for the candidate they prefer.  I ain't doin' it.

I just came back from voting. I voted the Pro-life ticket. But I inserted Gary Johnson/Bill Weld at the top. 
I think Gary Johnson will refuse to fund Planned Parenthood at a federal level. And he will reduce government. 

Yeah, I’ve heard the “throw away vote” objection. I don’t believe it. If this were a strict 2-party system, with no other candidates, you might throw away your vote by not voting. But it isn’t.

In the American system, if you vote for Hillary or Trump, you bear the blame if they are elected. I voted to elect Johnson/Weld. I’ll accept responsibility when they are elected. But I won’t bear the responsibility for your error if you vote for Hillary/Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.