Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Are you positive?

 First, the Executive Summary

On Aug 4, I tested positive for COVID19.  I immediately went to see Dr. Immanuel at her Reheboth Clinic in Sugarland.  She prescribed Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Budesonide on a nebulizer and a Z pac.  I immediately felt better.  So, I'm convinced that HCQ and Budesonide are silver bullets against the COVID19 virus.

Thank God that there are doctors like Dr. Immanuel who are defying the medical community and saving lives by prescribing these medicines.

The long story

On July 27th, I was at work and feeling fine.  I work manual labor, outdoors.  The day was hot and I sweated like crazy.  I got into the bus that is provided to take us back to our cars and I got a chill because of the a/c.  It didn't stop when I got out of the bus and continued throughout the night.  It later was accompanied by a fever.  I didn't sleep much that night, so I used that as the excuse to miss work and head back home.  It was the last day of work for the month, anyway.  

At this point, I had no idea it was COVID.  I thought I had merely caught a cold because of going into the cold bus when I was so wet with sweat from working.  I was sure I'd be fine in a few days and I'd just go back to work.  But that was not to be.

6 days later, I was still sick and the symptoms had changed.  I also had a burning headache.  Something I had never experienced and a burning in the chest.  No, not like the feeling one gets when we read the Bible.  It was scary.  Although, all the symptoms were mild, I decided I could not go to work like that.  

By the grace of God, my wife remembered the video we had seen highlighting Dr. Immanuel and her work with COVID patients.  Her clinic is 50 miles from our house and my wife asked, "Do you want me to call her?"  I said, "sure".  She found out that it is a walk-in clinic, so I headed straight there. I haven't mentioned that I am a diabetic as well as have high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

At the clinic, they immediately diagnosed me as being positive for COVID simply by my symptoms. I refused the test because it would cost $150. But I promised them I would take the free test the County offered. They prescribed hydroxichloroquine, budesonide on a nebulizer, and a Z pac. Plus, they gave me a shot of some anti-biotic, in-house. That evening, I felt a bit worse. But when I woke up the next day, I felt 100%. I felt so good, I hesitated to get a test, but my wife and children insisted. So I did and on Aug. 4th, I took the test at a nearby County facility. 6 days later, the result was positive for COVID. But I was no longer ill.

After my quarantine period was over and the County declared me “fit for duty”. I went back to work and found out that I was not the only one who went home sick, that day. That poor guy was put in the hospital and in critical condition, fighting for his life. He did not have the benefit of Dr. Immanuel, HCQ or Bodesonide. I told my supervisor to advise those treatments. But I don’t know if it was ever done. I think the guy is still ill.

I also learned that prior to either of us being ill, another fellow had gone to the hospital and COVID had eaten away at his lungs.

Needless to say, based on my experience, I believe that Dr. Immanuel and her staff are life savers. HCQ and Bodesonide are silver bullets against COVID19 when provided early.

Thank you Dr. Immanuel, Dr. Ola and your entire staff.  May God bless you for the work you do.

Bottomline

I guess you might be asking, "this is a religious blog, why are you posting this?"

Well, I feel it is my duty to inform people of what God has done for me.  And to inform them also, that it HCQ does work.  As well as Budesonide.  You don't have to wait until you're dying before you get the medicine.  There are doctors out there like Dr. Immanuel of Sugarland and Dr. Bartlett of Midland, who will help you.  

May God bless you,

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.