Monday, February 25, 2013

Please refrain from responding


Hi Lutero,
De Maria, I’d appreciate you to please refrain from responding to questions I have posed to Lico.

I apologize if I upset you. The reason I responded is because I have approximately 20 years experience responding to Protestant objections to Catholic doctrine. I have heard almost everyone of them and I have everything bookmarked and ready. Poor Lolek might have to research everything from scratch.
Are you the “official” spokesman for everyone?
No. But I see no rule against answering all your questions. So, until I am told that I am not permitted to do so, I will..
Your response to the questions I have raised to Lico is not justified, full of errors that are un-biblical.
Lutero, the only one providing unbiblical responses full of errors in these exchanges has been you.
Sincerely,
De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.