Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Is it possible that Protestants can pretend to be born again?


Lutero:
Is it possible that by refraining from many sins
diligently frequenting church and participating in sacraments,
that Roman Catholics can still be in SIN,
pretending to be regenerated without being so?

Catholics need to attend religious ceremonies to be saved
They aren't saved if they don't do these works

BTW Can you answer my OP?

If you answer my question, I'll answer yours. 

Is it possible that Protestants can pretend to be born again?

Is it possible that Protestants can say frequently, that they are justified by faith alone if they are not? Or is the simple mouthing of the words enough to make a Protestant saved?

Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.