Sunday, August 26, 2012

Faith and works


Hi Lutero,
Do you believe that De Maria, that Baptists will reach the throne of God and God will ask, “Did you love Me? Did you love your neighbor? Did you follow My commands? Where you Baptised?”
Lutero, Lutero, Luterooooo. God won’t ask any questions. Have you not read Matt 25:31-45? God will tell you what you good you did and what good you did not do. And only those who did the will of God on this earth will enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt 7:21).
“Yes Lord, I did all things to the best of my ability”
There will be no need for us to say a word. There will be no pop quiz, no multiple choice test. We might ask questions of God.
Mattt 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
How many times have you read the Scripture, Lutero?  Or is that one of those that you consider surpasseed?
“Well done my good and faithful servant but too bad you weren’t Catholic off to hell with you”
I think He will say that to you. He’ll say, “Lutero, too bad you didn’t listen to all my messengers that I sent to tell you about the Catholic Church. You would have saved yourelf a lot of suffering in Purgatory.” ; )

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.