Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teachings of men


Hi Lutero,
How are we to reliably trust the teachings of men especially if they have a pedophile nature.
You’ll have to tell me. We don’t have any teachings of men. And there are just as many pedophiles in your church as there are anywhere else. So, tell me how YOU rely upon them. We don’t.
Surely they will not have the in-dwelling Holy Spirit but a familiar spirit that will guide them to provide faulty teachings not on line with scripture.
You know better than I. Since you follow the men who have insulted the Holy Spirit (Heb 10:25-31).
Martin Luther’s reply was, “Unless therefore I am convinced by the testimony of Scripture, or by the clearest reasoning, unless I am persuaded by means of the passages I have quoted, and unless they thus render my conscience bound by the Word of God, I cannot and will not retract, for it is unsafe for a Christian to speak against his conscience. Here I stand, I can do no other; may God help me! Amen!”
Is this the same man who said, “If the wife is unwilling, let the maid come!”???
You might want to get your faith advice from someone who understood the Gospel of Jesus Christ a little better than the man who advised adultery.
So Sola scriptura is the only surest passport to heaven.
It is a passport to disobedience and disobedience a passport to eternal punishment:

Ephesians 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
2 Thessalonians 2:15 refers to “traditions” of teachings taught by the Apostles and passed down from generation to generation and is not to be confused by the Sacred Tradition of the Roman Carholic Church. They are not one and the same.
Yeah, they are. It is Sola Scriptura which is the heresy contradicting the Word of God.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.