Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Changes to the Blog

If you look on the right, you will see some changes to the Blog.

First, if you look on the upper right hand side, there is a link to a 24/7 video of the Daily Mass.

Under that, you'll find a link to EWTN radio, for your listening pleasure.

Under that, you'll find a widget to the iBreviary.  I have that app on my iPhone and I love it.

Under that, you'll find a widget to pray the Scriptural Rosary.

Below that you'll find a link to a Catholic Blogger website and under that, a search engine that will search for Catholic blogs.

I hope you like the changes.

Sincerely,

De Maria

3 comments:

  1. The daily mass is a great feature. However, based on the current mass video, it seems to me that it is quite a liberal mass as interpreted after VII. I've read that the "church of nice" or the more liberal churches (protestant leaning churches) will open their mass with a "good morning everyone". I found the mass that you provided to be flat and lifeless with canned music and no heart. I prefer a more tradition mass, ie., worshiping God and the Eucharist. Here in Phoenix we are blessed to have a wonderful mass, which is a replay of the Sunday service.

    Seeing you are such a stickler for tradition, I'm surprised you provide the more liberal mass link. I can not speak for anyone else, but it would be awesome if you also provided a link to a more traditional or Tridentine mass.

    I do enjoy reading your blog but I'll pass on the daily mass link.

    JM
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sorry JM,

      I've searched for a couple of hours now, but all I could find was a Latin Mass which was provided by a group which is against the Pope and separated from the Catholic Church.

      I could not, in good conscience, provide a link to that.

      I'll keep looking however.

      Sincerely,

      De Maria

      Delete

Thanks for contributing.