Friday, October 19, 2012

Perhaps you want to become one now.

Lutero said:

Please show the link to where this post is supposedly mine.
Now I have a question for you. Please refer back to my previous posts in this thread and show me where I posted the above. My posts are 3, 13, 16, and 45 besides this one.  And then you can apologize for bearing false witness and repent. There has been too much bearing of false witness on this forum for too long.

Sorry. It was Calvin who said it in the post to which I was responding:

I should have said, "Calvin said, In Matt 3 John the Baptist accosts a few Pharisees and Sadducees coming over for baptism -.... "

Lutero said:
And it should not be named among the children of God. Perhaps you want to become one now.

And join the ranks of those who save themselves by their own claim to faith? No thanks.

I hope in God. Not in man. Perhaps you want to begin to hope in God and leave the ranks of those who follow the teachings of men. The Church is waiting to teach you the Wisdom of God:
Ephesians 3:10
King James Version (KJV)
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.