Monday, June 10, 2013

It has been my pleasure to share the truth with you

Lutero:

De Maria,  It has been my pleasure to share the truth with you about God's Plan of Salvation. Unfortunately, you just don't have ears to hear the truth. If the truth is what you are looking for, then you will find it in the Scriptures that I already shared with you. If accommodating the theology of the Roman Catholic church is the only thing that you are interested in, then you won't accept the truth no matter how many times that I share it with you so I really don't see a point in wasting any more of my time in this discussion. Please prayerfully continue to seek for the truth and God bless. I will continue to pray for you.
I ask the same of you, you seem completely indoctrinated in the false doctrine of the Reformers. And you justify their doctrine even to the point of turning Scripture around to make it fit. But I have provided you the true understanding. Please prayerfully consider what we have discussed.

Sincerely,

De Maria

3 comments:

  1. lol. Lutero probably is living in Neverland with Peter Pan and captain Hook. Don't they realize their existing is by back of Catholicism. If Christianity is a tree, Catholicism is a trunk and the Ps just the branches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Branches which have broken off and are dying. They are in danger of being cast into the fire (John 15:6).

      Delete

Thanks for contributing.