Tuesday, December 23, 2014

did Luther and Calvin abrogate that passage?


Luther:
And I can give you an example of what the word of God says without any worry about the confusion amongst RC popes who promulgate one thing and then later on having another RC pope recind it.
Here is God's way:The original apostles received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life, and they wrote this down in the Scriptures.Check it out for yourself rell in the following verses, it has all the truth our Lord tells us that we need to follow.
John 16:13;2 Pet. 1:3;Acts 20:20,27;Matt. 28:20;I Cor. 14:37;2 Tim. 3:16,17).
We follow all of those. Do you follow this one?
Hebrews 13:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Or did Luther and Calvin abrogate that passage?

How about this one?


Romans 2:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

And this one:
2 Thessalonians 2:15

King James Version (KJV)

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

And this one:
John 14:21-23

King James Version (KJV)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.