Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Scripture says they are judged by what they do


Luther:
I didn't interpret anything, I posted God's word.
You posted someone's interpretation. 

You always try to pit Scripture against Scripture....
Nope. I pit the interpretation which you posted against Scripture.

too bad you have no discernment of it....
You're the one who's interpretation conflicts with Scripture.

there is the Bema seat judgment and the Great white throne judgment....it would do you good to learn the difference.
Lol! I'm the one who said we would all be judged. You implied that some would not be judged. Therefore, it is you who is missing something. 

No, it isn't....they do what they do because of WHO they are....they aren't WHO they are because of what they do.....a concept Catholics aren't able to grasp because they are too busy being their own savior....
Whether they do what they do because of who they are or not, Scripture says they are judged by what they do. I'll post my Scripture to prove my point. Let's see what your preferred version of Scripture says:
Matt 25
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

They are blessed of the Father because they gave Him meat, drink, clothed Him and visited Him.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

These are accursed because they failed to give Him meat and failed to give Him drink and failed to take Him in and failed to clothe Him and failed to visit Him.

That is plainly written. Now, show me your version.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.