Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jesus did that:



Lutero said:

And.... why is it that you think the whole church was put under the authority of one faulty human?
Jesus did that:






Why Do We Have a Pope?
John 21:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
Why do you deny it when the Scripture is clear? 

All the Catholic frantic acrobatics are necessary to wrangle and mangle scripture to make it seem to agree with you.... however Peter was never given supreme authority over all the churches.
Yes, he was:
Matthew 16:18-19

King James Version (KJV)

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The Scripture is plain.



Why isn't Christ your Shepherd?
Christ is Chief Shepherd from which the Pope derives his authority. Why don't you accept the man whom Christ appointed to rule over you?

Hebrews 13:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.


I'll come back to your verses to show you where you reach too far.
Please. But I doubt it.

The very best to you!
And to you!

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.