Friday, October 18, 2013

Review of Memorize the Bible verses

I hadn't done this in a while.  So, let's see how I do:

From memory, Heb 9:15:
For this reason He became the minister of the New Covenant, that by means of death for the transgressions in the first Covenant, those called could receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Truth and Life Dramatized Audio Bible
2 Cor 5:15
And He died for all that those who live might no longer live unto themselves but live unto Him who died for them and rose again.
1 Cor 4:3-4
I am not concerned by your judgment or of any man's council.  I am not aware of any wrongdoing and my conscience is clean.  But that does  not make me innocent.  Because Christ is my judge.

And Philippians 4:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 Now to compare:


Hebrews 9:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

2 Corinthians 5:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.


1 Corinthians 4:3-4
King James Version (KJV)
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.  4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.


Philippians 4:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

1 Cor 4:3-4 still gives me trouble, but I think the gist is there.  Pray for me that I may master these techniques.

Sincerely,

De Maria










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.