Wednesday, August 6, 2014

You and I both know what the Catholic Church teaches..... Not that I agree with that teaching



Lutero:
For the first time ever... I agree with you De Maria! You and I both know what the Catholic Church teaches..... Not that I agree with that teaching but at least we agree on what the RCC teaches! LOL
I was thinking the very same thing. I know you won't believe me, but I admire people who, like yourself, stick to their own conscience. I firmly believe, however, that if you keep studying Scripture, you will study yourself right into the Catholic Church.


LOL.... and I firmly believe that if you keep studying scripture, you will study yourself right out of the RCC.
One problem. I was not Catholic when I began to study the Christian faith. I began by studying Protestant theology and comparing it to Scripture. The inconsistencies were glaring. Since I was anti-Catholic at the time, I actually began seeking God in other religions. But they were equally inconsistent and illogical. It was only when I returned to Catholicism that I found a Faith that was completely logical and completely in line with Scripture.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.