Wednesday, August 27, 2014

You do not believe that Christ gave His Flesh that we might eat of it


1 Corinthians 10:16


Lutero:
Since Christ is bodily in heaven and is not corruptible, you cannot eat Him.
The Hidden Battle You give us a choice. Believe you or believe Christ:

John 6:54

King James Version (KJV)

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

As for me, I believe Christ.



Your church brainwashed you
and now you defend their theology
when you are unable to explain
why your senses failed in regards to the wafer-god
I don't rely upon my senses. I rely upon Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight


You do not believe that Christ is bodily up in heaven and incorruptible?
Yes. You do not believe that Christ gave His Flesh that we might eat of it and have eternal life? 

That's what Christ said:

John 6:54

King James Version (KJV)

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.