Thursday, October 9, 2014

All you guys like to do is present your personal opinions and pass them off as Scripture


Calvin:

That's because De Maria doesn't understand the doctrine (of God).
Show me that doctrine. I have shown you that Scripture says we should save ourselves and those around us. Scripture also says that God saves us. And that God is our judge.

I understand all those Doctrines of God. But you claim to save yourself by the merit of your faith alone and you always usurp God's right to judge your soul. Whereas, Scripture says:
Romans 14:10

King James Version (KJV)

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Show me from Scripture. All you guys like to do is present your personal opinions and equate that with Scripture. But I don't hold your opinions in as high a regard as you do.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.