Saturday, October 4, 2014

Save yourself



Lutero:

Jesus saves us....if you can save yourself, you have no need for a SAVIOR....that you can't grasp this speaks volumes as to your spiritual state....which is lost...
Are you telling me not to believe Scripture? Why didn't you answer the question? I asked you to show me from Scripture where Scripture says not to attempt to save ourselves.

Show me from Scripture. Here's what I see:
1 Timothy 4:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

I'm really interested in seeing that verse which says we should not try to save ourselves:

Ezekiel 18:27

King James Version (KJV)

27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.