Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Those who save themselves by faith alone do not understand


Calvin:

I'm telling you, you don't understand Scripture. As you prove with each post you make...twisting Scripture to your own destruction.

Now, please tell us why you need a SAVIOR if you can save yourself.
Read the Scripture, I save myself by turning to and obeying the Saviour. 
Philippians 2:12-13

King James Version (KJV)

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.


Of course, those who save themselves by faith alone would not understand.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.