Friday, February 20, 2015

Are you brave enough to go deeper?

ERIC February 10, 2015 at 12:24 pmDe Maria–We are justified by faith in Christ apart from works–and evidently apart from everything else since nothing else is mentioned. So IT’S THERE, clear as the nose on your face, if you’re brave enough to look without your comfortable glasses.
Scripture also says we are justified by works (James 2:24). Are you brave enough to go deeper?
Note:  Apparently not, since I never got a response to that invitation.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Eric hasn't read Romans all the way through either, nor Peter's Epistles, nor John's.

    I wonder why that is? :-)

    BTW...I thought you gave up debating for Lent? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. I had this debate on Feb 10th. I copy my comments from other websites in order to give examples of how to defend the Faith.

    All I'm doing is updating my two blogs until Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, yeah. Eric has a very selective understanding of Scripture.

      Delete

Thanks for contributing.