Tuesday, May 5, 2015

By faith in Christ obey His Word:


FH:
Of course it does. Scripture says we are not under the law, but under grace....the 10 commandments are the law....HELLO!!!
That doesn't mean the Ten Commandments are abolished.

When we are under grace, we are not under the law because we fulfill the law:
Romans 13:10

King James Version (KJV)

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Galatians 5:14

King James Version (KJV)

14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Leviticus 19:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.





Jesus didn't abolish anything, He kept them.

As do we, who by faith in Christ obey His Word:
John 14:23

King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus is the foundation of our faith.

And He commands us to keep the Commandments:
John 14:21

King James Version (KJV)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Matthew 16:26

King James Version (KJV)

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?



Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.