Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Christ saves those who obey Him


FH:No, it describes Christians....Christians don't even have to think about their works, because they flow from their faith....Catholics, who are hung up on works, THINK about what they do, patting themselves on the back thinking they earned some brownie points with God.
Never met a Catholic who did that. But I've met many Protestants who pat themselves on the back about their faith alone.

That is a shameless lie....and i I guarantee you won't find one post where a protestant said they save themselves. Not one. Our faith is in Christ, who alone saves us....
Christ saves those who obey Him:
Hebrews 5:9
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Those who keep the Commandments:
John 14:21

King James Version (KJV)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Not those who boast of their salvation.

Matthew 7:21

King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.


Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.