Tuesday, June 2, 2015

You deny these things because you can't see them.

#818 cont'd  From "The Immaculate Conception in Scripture", pg 9 
ED SAYS, "How dare you say that I LIE,
Oh, so you travel back in time? Maybe you ought to make a movie about that? Oh, right, that's already been done.
It's you trying to convince me to believe something that's not TRUE. The people in the Bible never believed in transubstantiation, since there were no ordained priests to transubstantiate the elements, so why should I believe in a hoax ????
If it were a hoax, Scripture wouldn't take it seriously.
Also you can NOT possibly believe in transubstantiation either, since you can't see, nor taste, feel or smell any change.
What does Scripture say:
2 Corinthians 5:7 We know these things are true by believing, not by seeing.
Not you though. You deny these things because you can't see them. You don't believe in anything that you can't see, taste, feel or smell.
You believe in what someone told you that it's being changed, if you weren't told, you wouldn't have any idea whatsoever that it has been changed.
True. Again, Scirpture says:
Romans 10:14Living Bible (TLB)
14 But how shall they ask him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?
ED SAYS, "When you haven't a rebuttal, you then simply say that I LIE, BUT YOU NEVER SHOW HOW. 
Well, I understand your objection in context of what you've said. And you said:
ED SAYS, you ask me "Where do you get Jesus blood?" That's a question, I should be asking you. (Heb.9:26-28) states, "Then Christ would have had to suffer many times (Masses) since the creation of the world. But now He has appeared ONCE for all at the end of the ages to do AWAY with sin by His sacrifice of Himself."
And that is not what it means to offer the once for all, Sacrifice of Christ.
What catechism (1367) teaches, is, when a Mass is offered on Sunday and again on Monday and Tuesday etc. you are RE-SACRIFICING Christ at every Mass. At a Mass, in some mysterious way called transubstantiation, the actual BLOOD of Jesus, is being produced in the Eucharist. 
Correct. And you reject the Blood of Christ. You reject the Mass. Therefore, how do you escape the curses of Heb 10:22-31?
Then that same actual BLOOD, again, in some mysterious way becomes UNBLOODY in the Mass.
It is in the guise of wine.
Together with the actual BLOOD of the Eucharist and the UNBLOODY of the Mass they become ONE sacrifice. It is repeated over and over again daily. THAT'S AN OXYMORON! Blood and Unbloody both at the same time. Yet, they are One??? That's exactly what you are believing!
Unbloody doesn't mean without blood. It means that it doesn't look like blood. 
ED SAYS, " NO REBUTTAL so you claim that I LIE.
I have rebutted thoroughly. Just as you don't care what Scripture say, you don't care what the Catechism says and you don't care what I or any of the other people on this blog say.
SHOW ME HOW AM I DOING SO??? Concerning the breaking of bread which you call the Eucharist, (1Cor.11:24-26) Very clearly says, do it in REMEMBRANCE and when we do it we PROCLAIM and not SACRIFICE the Lord's death.
Answered above.
I'm hitting you right smack it the eye with Scripture TRUTH, is that what you can't stand, so you FALSELY accuse me of LYING, yet never once do you show me how?
No Ed. I'm smacking you in the eyes with the Scripture truth. You can't see it because you're spiritually blind.
ED SAYS, "Why are you showing me (Mat.26:27), That was the Last Supper before He died. After His resurrection, THERE IS NO MORE BLOOD OF JESUS ANYWHERE ANYMORE. It's you who is all screwed up by believing in transubstantiation.
It is the Last Supper before He was crucified. But not the Last Supper. We obey Him and continue to celebrate His Supper in remembrance of His Sacrifice for our salvation:
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
ED SAYS, "That's true, when you believe that was done 2000 years ago.
And we still offer it today, because we obey Jesus' command.
ED SAYS, "You can show that Scripture until, you are blue in the face,
And you will refuse to believe it.
and I'll tell to read a little further to v63, where Jesus very clearly says, "The words I have spoken are spirit and life," 
Explaining that His words are absolutely true.
When you take (John 6:56-58) in a literal sense, you then run into all kinds of problems. A] verse 63 says you are wrong, B] (1Cor.11:24-26) says you are wrong,
1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
On the contrary, that shows you are wrong.
C] (Luke 22:19) says you are wrong, 
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
Again, that proves you wrong. And proves that you don't believe the Word of God.
D] (1Cor.15:50) says you are wrong, NO blood in heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
That simply says that we will be spiritual beings when we enter the Kingdom of God. 
E] (Luke 24:36) you are wrong, NO blood in Jesus, and the list goes on and on.
Luke 24:36King James Version (KJV)
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
That doesn't say that there is no blood in heaven as you claim. In fact, if there is a natural body, there is a spiritual body. and a natural body contains blood. Therefore, a spiritual body must contain spiritual blood:
Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
He has flesh and bones. And flesh contains blood.
ED SAYS," It's you that has no faith in Jesus, you are putting your faith in a substance called water,
What a ridiculous thing to say. I drink water daily. Yet I don't worship that water. It is in Jesus Christ that I place my faith. Therefore, I have faith that HE, by the action of the Holy Spirit, washed my sins when I was baptized.
rather than in the source called Jesus. He made the rules and not some fallible men in a church meeting.
It is because I believe He made the rules that I believe those fallible men could write the Scriptures infallibly and continue to make infallible decisions. I believe Jesus is the Head of the Catholic Church, therefore I believe the Catholic Church is infallible.
But you don't believe that your group is guided by either Christ or by the Holy Spirit, or you would believe that they are infallible. Either that or you don't believe that Christ or the Holy Spirit are infallible.
ED SAYS, "Yes, I know that it's ONE of the gifts, however; it's the ONE GIFT EVERYBODY gets when they are baptized in the Holy Spirit.
That's not true.
1 Corinthians 12:30-31Living Bible (TLB)
30 Can everyone heal the sick? Of course not. Does God give all of us the ability to speak in languages we’ve never learned? Can just anyone understand and translate what those are saying who have that gift of foreign speech? 31 No, but try your best to have the more important of these gifts.
By the way Juan, that's one of the ways a person knows that he has the Holy Spirit, contrary to what you FALSELY claim that it's only by water baptism. Tongues, started with the 120 people in (Acts 2:4),
Notice that only those who preached were speaking in tongues. Not the newly baptized. Read all of Acts 2.
with the people in (Acts 8:16), with Paul ( Acts 9:17--1Cor.14:18) with Cornelius (Acts 10:44) with disciples in (Acts 19:6), to believers who pray in the Spirit (Eph.6:18) and we are to pray in the Spirit (Jude 20). You can't do it, when you haven't received the H.S.in water baptism.
Whether I can do it, God knows. But you are no one to judge what I can or can't do. You can't read hearts. Not even your own.
Jesus, Himself, also says so (Mark16:17-18) "And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons; they WILL speak in new tongues, v18, they will pick up snakes with their hands; (that happened to Paul in (Acts 28:3-5) and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on the sick people, and they will get well."
Can you do all those things?
Do I speak in tongues? YES! Do I pick up snakes? NO! We are not to put God to any foolish tests.
If you understood the Scripture, you would know that the Catholic Church meets all those descriptions. That verse is a reference to the Saints of the Catholic Church, who, throughout Church history have performed many miracles. Even some greater than that which Jesus Christ did. Yeaaaaah. You haven't read or understood the Scripture. Jesus said:
John 14:12Living Bible (TLB)
12-13 “In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones,.... 
But should I encounter such a situation, I'll do what Paul did, shake the snake off, and rely on what Jesus promises here. Do I drink poison ? NO! But should I accidently do so, I'll rely on what Jesus promises here. Do I heal the sick? NO! I haven't thus far, But should Jesus put me in such a position, I'll rely on what He promises here. But everybody gets *tongues.*
Scripture contradicts you:
1 Corinthians 12:30-31Living Bible (TLB)
30 Can everyone heal the sick? Of course not. Does God give all of us the ability to speak in languages we’ve never learned? Can just anyone understand and translate what those are saying who have that gift of foreign speech? 31 No, but try your best to have the more important of these gifts.
ED SAYS, " Who are you to claim, that one of God's gift is better than another???? That's asinine!
Scripture says so, Ed.
1 Corinthians 12:31
Living Bible
No, but try your best to have the more important of these gifts. First, however, let me tell you about something else that is better than any of them!
Yes! I just showed you above, when a person is baptized with the Holy Spirit THEY WILL ALL SPEAK IN TONGUES.
No, Ed. You are reading into Scripture. 
The only ones that don't are the people who don't believe in tongues, and never made any effort to receive it by the laying of hands. So many make all kinds of lame excuses against it. In my 29 years in Catholicism, never once have I heard anyone speak in tongues. Juan, have you heard anyone in your church?
No. We have orderly proceedings and follow the advice of the Apostle:
1 Cor 14:18 I thank God that I “speak in tongues” privately[b] more than any of the rest of you. 19 But in public worship I would much rather speak five words that people can understand and be helped by than ten thousand words while “speaking in tongues” in an unknown language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.