Sunday, June 17, 2012

Light House Catholic Media



File:McVey wide skyscraper.jpg



I travel a lot.  I spend about 8 days a month in my car, just driving long distances.  You do a lot of talking to yourself in a situation like that.

Luckily, Lighthouse Catholic Media (LHCM) had long ago begun to provide our Parish with cd's by all those famous Catholics you see on the picture above.   I would stock up every Sunday after Mass and then listen to them on my way to work.

These speakers are awesome!  I'm serious.  They make you laugh, they make you cry and they teach you the Catholic Faith.

If your Parish does not yet have the program which LHCM offers to parishes, you can click on that banner above and buy them for yourself at a great low price.

Better yet though, when you click on that banner and go to their website, search through and find the Parish program and maybe you can become instrumental in bringing these cd's to your Parish.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.