Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You are God and I am not, so....


Lighthouse Catholic Media store

...what do you want me to do? 

Last night, I was watching the Journey Home again.  This time it was Dan Burke's testimony.




He floored me when he talked about how he came to recognize that Jesus is Lord. And he said to Him, "You are God and I am not. Therefore, what do you want me to do?"  I could have died when I heard those words.

After his conversion, he met a former Christian.  The Christian said that he no longer believed that God existed.  And Mr. Burke responded, "You never believed then, because once you have met Christ, you can't unmeet Him."  He said to Marcus, "It is as though I were to walk out of your studio today, after having met you and spoken to you and deny that you existed."

He was also eloquent in his description of how he feels before the Holy Eucharist.  

Beautiful testimony!

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.