Friday, July 13, 2012

Navigate my blog


I'm really enjoying the changes I made to my blog.

Catholic Radio

If you look to your left, I have some radio links.  One to EWTN RADIO, the other to AVE MARIA RADIO.  Click on the one you prefer and it should open in another tab or window.  I do that, then I come back and continue working on my blog.

Pandora

If you're not in the mood for Catholic talk radio, you can listen to any kind of music you prefer at Pandora.  You will need to create an account first.  But it's free.

Under the Radio options, it says:

Donate to St. Jerome Parish

That's my Parish.  If you like what you read here, donate to my Parish.  God will bless you.

Under that, a link for:

Scott Hahn's St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology

And, ITS FREE!

Keep moving down.  

Lighthouse Catholic Media

Lighthouse Catholic Media carries excellent yet inexpensive Catholic Educational materials.

Mystic Monks


The next icon is Mystic Monk gifts.  They are an actual Catholic Community located in Wyoming.  And they are especially well known for their coffee.  

EWTN Catalogue and shows


Then, there's a small link to the EWTN Catalogue.  The original link was a large banner, but it quit working.  So, I substituted a hand made link.  I'll keep looking for a better graphic though.  Go there and browse through all the goodies.

Below it, there are links to the EWTN's Journey Home and  EWTN on Youtube.

Then links for:

Priests for life

Catholic Charities

Below that, you'll find:

Steve Ray's area

A link to my 2nd favorite blog, Steve Ray's Defending the Faith and some other things he offers.

Then you'll find:

Label index

Amazon advertisements

Popular posts

And if keep going all the way down, you'll find bigger links to Scott Hahn's and Steve Ray areas, The Journey Home and more Amazon advertisements.

Anyway, take a little time to navigate through my blog.  And let me know if there's anything else you would like to see.

Sincerely,

De Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.