Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thank you!

Thank you for your patronage. According to the Blogger statcounter, the past two months (Aug and Sept) I've been averaging about 1000 clicks per month.  And the numbers have been steadily improving starting this past April when the number of clicks was 172.  May more than doubled with 463.  July almost doubled with 918.  And we broke 1000 in Aug.  Sept has already broken 1000 again and hopefully will continue to go up.
Graph of Blogger page views

Pageviews today
31
Pageviews yesterday
60
Pageviews last month
1,058
Pageviews all time history
5,764
Don't track your own pageviews

These numbers are far more optomistic than the other statcounter I recently began using.  But even that one is growing.

Thank you and Thank God.  I pray that I will be able to continue preaching His Word for many years to come.

Anyway, let me know if there's anything that I can do to improve the blog even further.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.