Sunday, September 9, 2012

Carbon copies of God?

Lutero says:
we shall be like him doesn’t imply we will be carbon copies of God.
Did I say we would be carbon copies of God? If I didn’t say it, why do you pretend that I did. I simply reiterated what Scripture says. And you have confirmed that it does say what I quoted.
It simply means those who only abide in the Word of God after being made the sons of God (John 1:12) will possess certain attributes that are of God. Like glorified bodies, absolute and perfect holiness. etc.
And life:
John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And that means that they will be aware of us here on earth.
Hebrews 11:4
By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
So then also the Gospel of Jesus Christ also came via the 12 Apostles who laid down their lives courageously. Through instructions from Jesus they went to the uttermost parts of the earth. Which means also we received the conveying grace through them.
But if Jesus had not first come through Mary, there would be no Jesus and no Apostles.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.