Friday, May 17, 2013

New Releases!

Available on the online store now!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
New Releases!

Evangelizing Catholics

Evangelizing Catholics
by Dr. Scott Hahn

Dr. Scott Hahn discusses why the New Evangelization is the greatest priority of the Church at this time, and how we are all called to share our faith. Listen to a preview for free! Learn More

"The best information that I have heard on the New Evangelization and what it means to us!" - Charlie - Hunt Valley, MD

Angels Explained
by Dr. Mark Miravalle

  Dr. Mark Miravalle - Professor of Theology and Mariology at Franciscan University of Steubenville - teaches on the fascinating subject of angels. Preview for free! Learn More

After hearing this talk, I fell in a deeper love with my guardian angel and St. Michael the Archangel. - Edgar, CA
Angels Explained: What You Should Know About the Nine Choirs
The Year of Faith

The Year of Faith
by Dr. Michael Barber

NOW ONLY $1.75 / CD!
Join over 50,000 other Catholics who have been inspired by this dynamic presentation, and make the most of theYear of Faith! Free preview available.&nbspLearn More

"The talk was very interesting and inspiring. I could not stop listening to it!" - Carol, PA
Copyright © 2013 Lighthouse Catholic Media
All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:

Lighthouse Catholic Media
303 E. State Street
Sycamore, IL 60178

Add us to your address book
              
Download our FREE App today!

;Store image left.png


2 comments:

  1. Good recommend books, will have a look @ bookshops. Thanks De Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard these myself. My Parish provides these for us but I haven't seen them on the rack yet. I love the first two speakers. I have never read or heard anything by Dr. Barber yet.

      If you find them, tell me what you think of them.

      Sincerely,

      De Maria

      Delete

Thanks for contributing.