Sunday, May 19, 2013

This ran through my mind again and again:



Lutero, you said:This ran through my mind again and again:
Will you not joyfully accept the Perfect Righteousness of Christ rather than the righteousness that is gained through your effort of cooperation and merits in the sacramental list of Rome? 
De Maria: It is in my cooperating with His Grace that I accept [as] the Righteousness of God. 
Can’t get over this… even now, I am thinking of it again and again and again…



Perhaps this will help:
Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Hebrews 5:9
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

We cooperate with the grace of God by obeying the will of God. Only those who cooperate with His grace by obeying His will, shall be saved:
Revelation 22:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.