Thursday, November 13, 2014

If you don't do good works, then God isn't working through you


Luther: 
That scripture refers to the judgment of rewards in heaven.......
Then explain why the goats go to hell.

Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist
People do good works but not on their own. It is a result of salvation and sanctification. All good works are because of GOD in you not mans doing.
That is Catholic Teaching. However, if we refuse to cooperate with the grace of God, we will not be saved. Read this verse again:

Philippians 2:12
King James Version (KJV)12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

READ IT! We work out our own salvation when we cooperate with God and let Him work through us. Why do you constantly reject the Word of God?

No where does it say God does not save those who do not work.
Really? What does this mean then?

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:

If you don't produce good works from salvation, your faith is dead. (faith without works is dead)
We aren't the ones who preach faith alone. You are. Faith alone is dead!
James 2:17
King James Version (KJV)17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.


WE can not do good works. GOD does them through us.
If you don't do good works, then God isn't working through you because you won't permit Him to. And you condemn yourself. God doesn't save those who do not let Him into their lives. Faith alone is dead!

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.