Monday, November 17, 2014

It is God who Judges



Luther:

Catholics don't know Jesus,
There you go, usurping God's Judgement. 

Romans 14:4

King James Version (KJV)

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.


Whether I know Jesus or not, is not for you to decide. It is God who Judges:

1 Corinthians 4:3-4

King James Version (KJV)

But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.



they have no assurance in Salvation.
WE have a true hope of salvation because we keep the Commandments of God. 

Psalm 119:166

King James Version (KJV)

166 Lord, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.

But you refuse to keep the Commandments and thereby condemn yourself:
Mark 7:9

King James Version (KJV)

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.


Jesus did not come and die for us to play guessing games.
No, He didn't. We don't sit around guessing about our salvation either. We simply don't presume to tell God what to do.

It is Protestants who guess at their salvation and even, as you have above, presume to condemn other folks. As for us, we place complete reliance upon God.


Jn.3:16 Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life
Jn.11:25,26 I am the resurrection and the life...whosoever believeth in Me shall never die
Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
Rom.10:9,10 If thou shalt...believe in thine heart...thou shalt be saved
1Jn.5:1a Whosoever believeth Jesus is the Christ is born of God
Show me where any of those say that YOU are the judge of whether you or anyone else is saved.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.