Tuesday, November 11, 2014

But you still have to do the works of God before God will save you:


Luther:
Ezekiel 33:6
King James Version (KJV)
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
The Miracle of Divine Mercy Really?

Here's what I said:
There you go, usurping God's Judgement.

Romans 14:4

King James Version (KJV)

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.


And you have posted a Scripture which insinuates that God has appointed you my watchman. Why should I believe that you are my watchman? Show me. If you can't show me that you are my watchman, then why did you post that verse? Because it makes no sense otherwise.

Luther: 
1 Corinthians 5:12-13
King James Version (KJV)
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
So then, you believe that you are an authority in the Church? Are we to obey you but disobey our Church?  

Now, you are not a member of my Church. You are without. My Church, the Catholic Church, has appointed Bishops and Priests who are my judges to whom I submit.

Hebrews 13:17
King James Version (KJV)17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

But, who are you? How do you claim to have more authority over me than the Bishops and Priests of the Catholic Church? You are outside the Church. You have been put away. What makes you think you are my judge?


For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Absolutely! Anyone who claims that they are saved by faith alone and refuses to keep God's commandments, holds the truth in unrighteousness and will taste God's wrath.

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Still true. PROTESTANTS worship their own ability to believe, claiming they are too righteous to even attempt to keep the works of God. They claim they are saved by the merit of their faith Alone.

Luther: 
Romans 1:18-25
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
We don't worship idols. But you make an idol of your faith alone.

Luther: 
2 Corinthians 6:16-18
RO 10: 4. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Absolutely! And he who believes in Christ does the works of Christ:
John 14:12
King James Version (KJV)12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Luther: 
RO 7: 6. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
Absolutely! Therefore, SERVE in the newness of the Spirit.
Rather, this scripture is your church and your traditions
Nope.

We don't HOPE for it or guess. Jesus is our assurance. He said it in His word. I already told you :
You twisted the Scripture. I corrected your error.

Jn.3:16 Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life
Jn.11:25,26 I am the resurrection and the life...whosoever believeth in Me shall never die
Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
Rom.10:9,10 If thou shalt...believe in thine heart...thou shalt be saved
1Jn.5:1a Whosoever believeth Jesus is the Christ is born of God
All of that the Catholic Church teaches. But you still have to do the works of God before God will save you:
Philippians 2:12
King James Version (KJV)12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.