Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I compared the teachings of Luther and Calvin against the Scriptures and I came back to the Catholic Church


Luser:
Sorry, nowhere does it say they searched the Scriptures as the Bereans did...
St. Paul argued with them them from the Scriptures. In every Scriptural debate I've ever witnessed, both parties searched the Scriptures and presented Scriptural evidence. 

Idiocy.
That's what I think of your position as well.

Wrong yet again...
In your opinion. I obey those who Christ put in charge of my soul:

Hebrews 13:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

they searched the Scriptures, comparing what Paul said to what the Scriptures say...they accepted what Paul said because of what Scripture said....As we are all to do....Test all things against the Scriptures....if you did this you would never remain Catholic.
It is because I compared the teachings of Luther and Calvin against the Scriptures that I came back to the Catholic Church.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.