Sunday, January 25, 2015

Scripture will lead you to His Truth, in the Catholic Church

A sincere Protestant encouraged me to keep reading Scripture.  I did the same for him.  I am convinced that Scripture will lead Protestants to the Catholic Church.
Bo said:
I have noticed lately, that you have been posting more scripture in your responses and will accept that the Lord has indeed brought conviction upon you to this point through His word. 
I encourage you to continue on in reading and searching the scriptures, with prayer, and a humble and contrite heart, for He will lead you into His truth by doing so and you will be set free to enter His rest. He loves you so much De Maria.

Hebrews 4 (whole chapter...)and specifically Verse 12.

Hebrews 4: 12:
12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Well, thanks for reading my posts. And I agree with your sentiment. I'm not being facetious. But you put it very well so I'll repeat it. I encourage you also to continue on in reading and searching the scriptures, with prayer, and a humble and contrite heart, for He will lead you into His truth by doing so and you will be set free to enter His rest. He loves you so much Bo.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.