Saturday, January 31, 2015

St. Paul and Wild Olives Grafted onto the Olive Tre

  THE LATEST FROM
  Pursued by Truth
January 30, 2015  
St. Paul and Wild Olives Grafted onto the Olive Tree
by Guest Contributor

Paul teaches us how to set out on the road to conversion as olives grafted to the olive tree. Read more about the spirit of this great man and learn to pray with him.
Most Recent
Can One Calculate Grace Missed? 
by Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble
Sometimes I wonder if life in the convent is more difficult for me because I was away from the Church for so long. My logical mind calculates the number of communions, Masses and prayer times that I missed in those ten plus years running away from God and I think, "How does one make up for lost time?"
There’s Something About Jesus… 
by Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble
Sometimes everything seems right. God is close. Time seems to wait for me to catch my breath. At other times, nothing seems right. Time seems to be running ahead of me, and I am unsure of everything, even God himself. I've been feeling like this lately. But even in the midst of this, there has been something about Jesus...
Tolerance, Charity and the Muslim Call to Prayer 
by Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble
Muslims want to broadcast a call to prayer at Duke. How should we as Christians respond? What is our call as Christians in response to these issues?
More from Pursued by Truth
Bullying and Opening Doors
The Prodigal You Love Giveaway at BrandonVogt.com
Limiting Free Speech: Five Reasons Pope Francis is Right
#PrayforNigeria – Massacre Reportedly Kills Thousands
The Boy Who Would Not Die
Help STOP the Execution of Richard Glossip
Five New Year’s Resolutions from the Saints
Ain’t No Party Like a Catholic Party
“I’m Coming Home for Christmas…”
Three Ways to Cut Consumerism Out of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.