Thursday, April 23, 2015

How many Commandments does one transgress while evangelizing the Gospel


  • De Maria says:

    Hello Steve,
    Steve Martin says:
    September 22, 2012 at 8:14 pm
    De Maria,

    I’m not judging you.

    I’m sure you are doing all of those things that Jesus said that we need to do.

    By your own admission, you are doing a “pretty good job of it”.
    No I didn’t. And the way you mangled my words in your “quote” is the same problem that Protestants have mangling the Bible. I said, and I quote:
    “I’m keeping them pretty well right now.”
    Tell me, how many Commandments does one transgress while evangelizing the Gospel on a computer? Because that is what I was doing then and am doing again, right now.
    Sincerely,
    De Maria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for contributing.