Friday, April 24, 2015

Protestants are taught to be judgmental


  • Steve Martin says:
    September 22, 2012 at 8:14 pm
    De Maria,

    I’m not judging you.

    I’m sure you are doing all of those things that Jesus said that we need to do.

    By your own admission, you are doing a “pretty good job of it”.
    De Maria says:
  • Steve,
    I’m sure you’re offering and olive branch, but there’s no need. I’m not upset. Nor do I mean to offend. However, I’m simply illustrating the fact that it is Protestants who are taught to be judgmental.
    Protestants not only judge themselves saved but they judge all others condemned. You are taught to do this by your non-biblical traditions. Because Scripture tells you that God is our judge. There are many things that you can judge, but the ultimate salvation or condemnation of a soul, even your own, is not one of them. That is God’s domain.
    Sincerely,
    De Maria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for contributing.