Salvation is by faith AND WORKS

Luke 13:24


King James Version (KJV)

24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

King James Version (KJV)

24Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

2 Timothy 2:3-7

King James Version (KJV)

3Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
6The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
7Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Jesus Christ fulfilled and did away with the Mitzvot (i.e. the ordinances), but the Ten Commandments remain in force. In order to enter life, we must still keep the Ten Commandments:
1 John 3:4

King James Version (KJV)

4Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Sincerely,

De Maria