Thursday, November 1, 2012

Un-biblical works based-salvation?


Hi Lutero,
Looks like you’re struggling with “un-biblical works based-salvation”.
Lol! I guess that means that you don’t think you have any problem being humble. It shows.
Mary does a better job than you. So You’re un-worthy to even step into her shoes.
Thank you for judging me. I believe that statement is true. But I wonder who set you up as my judge? Is that in Scripture?
Any Tom, Dick and Harry for that matter. He chose Mary. If she refused, then he could have well chosen someone else.
So the Woman whom God said is “Blessed among women” is no better than any Tom, Dick and Harry? Please, keep revealing your real beliefs. This is quite interesting and shows where your faith truly comes from.
Look at the Old Testament when many times the Israelite’s spurned away from God, despite they being His chosen people. So what God said? He cried after them? No!!! Look below what he said in Deutronomy:
Deutronomy 32:20 – And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. 
Deutronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
The foolish nation is the Gentiles – as the salvation plan changed course towards the Gentiles from Acts Chapter 10. God is now using/saving Gentiles as “agents of provocation” to make the nation israel jealous so that they turn back to embrace Him. This is happening as of now.


You are getting yourself confused. Mary did not say, “No.” So how can this be happening as of now?
Yeah? Its nice to know you are God’s mind reader. He certainly would have as in the case i have mentioned what he said in Deuteronomy, above.
Where does that say anything about Mary?
In comparing the Woman whom God said is “blessed among women” to any Tom, Dick and Harry, you have blasphemed. You are calling sinful she whom the Word of God says is Full of Grace. And it reveals that you don’t read the Scripture according to the Spirit in which it was written (2 Corinthians 3:6).
Sincerely,
De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.