Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Though the CC has not yet approved her concocted visions, she nevertheless is in errors


Hi Lutero,
I can provide the actual messages from the Marian websites for you to compare. In fact FYI one mystic woman is closely related to a friend. Though the CC has not yet approved her concocted visions, she nevertheless is in errors – I can provide you live proofs should you need it.
I will await the judgement of the Church, thank you.
I wonder why, someone who dispenses with the authority of the Church would think that their own authority is worthy of respect? You have dispensed with the Pope and have set yourself up as pope.
I am in close contact so i know what is happening and i am sincerely not exagerating. I am only concerned for poor souls getting misled.
As are we. But we are concerned that YOU are misleading poor souls with your insistence on passing on the errors of the Protestants.
Apparently you seem to be having ego problems in defending the Catholic Church.
Do you, then, have an ego problem in promoting your faith?
If you are a genuine truth seeker,
God is my judge (1 Cor 4:4).
have mercy on souls who are misled and not let prideness control you. Shame the devil.
THAT is what I ask of you. It is you, who hangs on to anti-biblical errors, even though they have been proven to be false, from the Bible. Therefore, let go of your pride and shame the devil.
Sincerely,
De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.