Friday, November 14, 2014

We will all stand before the Just Judge. Including you.


Luther:

The fact that you are lost is clear to any saved reader ..one does not have to search hard or try to "discern" your spiritual state...
One day when you stand before God you will not be able to claim ignorance, because christians have tried to bring you to the Christ of the scriptures.. and you refuse.. We are called to warn the lost and give them the gospel ..
Jhn 15:22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
We will all stand before the Just Judge. Including you. No matter how much you proclaim yourself too good for God's judgement, it is He who will Judge you. And you wlll not be able to claim ignorance either. Because Catholics have explained to you the Scriptures that your attitude of judging yourself is the mortal sin of presumption. We are called to warn the lost and give them the gospel and we have done our duty.
The Four Last Things: Death, Judgment, Heaven, Hell
As for me, my conscience is clear. I recognize that God is my Judge and I leave my salvation to Him.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.