Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Marcus Grodi's Journey Home program on Youtube



Lighthouse Catholic Media store

Maybe you guys already knew about it, but I didn't.  I recently discovered that my favourite program, Journey Home, is on Youtube.

I don't have cable or satellite.  So, I used to have to wait to see the program when I was out of town (I travel a lot) if I was in a Catholic area and the hotel carried EWTN.  I could sometimes get it on my computer, if I could figure out how to hook in through EWTN's website.  But I'm afraid that either takes more computer expertise than I possess or I've got the wrong kind of computer (a Macbook).

I don't know if they have all the titles on Youtube.  But they have a bunch.  This week, I watched the episodes with Brian Robbins, Debbie Herbeck, Marie Joseph and Peggy Bowes.

Everyone of the programs was great.  But I especially enjoyed how Mr. Robbins connected the dots between the Old and New Testament as it pertained to the Liturgical Calendar.

Anyway, I'll be taking advantage of this new found gem very often.

Sincerely,

De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.