Friday, August 10, 2012

The Christian Passover





I like to mention that the Mass is the Christian Passover:
1 Corinthians 5:7
King James Version (KJV)
7Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
St. Paul obviously ties in the Sacrifice of Christ, the Lamb of God, to the Jewish Passover. A Sacrifice in which the Jewish people participated by eating the Passover Lamb.
That is why it was necessary for Christ, the Lamb of God:
John 1:29
King James Version (KJV)
29The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
to give us the bread which is His Flesh:
John 6:51
King James Version (KJV)
51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
So that eating of it, we might obtain eternal life:
1 Corinthians 11:25-29
King James Version (KJV)
25After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.
27Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.
John 6:54
King James Version (KJV)
54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Sincerely,
De Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing.